Old 19-01-2010, 01:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K[_2_] Wolf K[_2_] is offline

Default Hummingbird

Paddy's Pig wrote:
"Wolf K" wrote in message
Paddy's Pig wrote:

Thanks, very nice. I'm using an earlier photo as wallpaper, I think I'll
switch to this one.

Thanks Wolf. If you'd like I might be able to make a much larger one for
you.

Thanks, that would be nice. OTOH, I just resized the picture to
1680x1270, ie, horizontally it's equal to my monitor's size, and
centered it on the d/t. I use PMView for this, it automatically
"resamples" so as to reduce the softening, etc, that occurs when
enlarging an image.

Looks just lovely!

wolf k.