Old 19-01-2010, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default I have this plot

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

If you let the council let it, you might lose control of the land.
Consult a solicitor!

I have no intention of letting the council anywhere near it. As my
grandmother used to say "do you see any green in my eye?"

Quite right.
Don't lose the plot!
mark

I won't. You see, it seemed to me that if the council approached me for
them to use it as allotments, there would be no reason why it couldn't be
done.
So if I wanted to do it privately, how could they say no? They couldn't.
Either it's suitable for an allotment site, or it isn't and they will shoot
themselves in the foot if they were to object, since they wanted it for the
same reason ;-)

Tina