Old 20-01-2010, 01:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
hubops[_2_] hubops[_2_] is offline

Default OT Music new to me and You

Harmonia Mundi 3:46 Mike Oldfield Music Of The Spheres Classical
MPEG audio file 6 1/19/10 4:02 PM 2008
Mike is still about and was new to me. What is new to you? Has a
tubular bells hint but I find that enjoyable.
Bill

I certainly remember Tubular Bells being all-the-rage,
back in high school.
Glad to hear Mike Oldfield is still making music.
http://tubular.net/ .. still quite a following, too.
I alway tend to reach for a few old favs ..
rather than seeking new stuff - I guess I'm in a rut.
I'm also big on home-grown (Canadian) music.
John T.