Old 20-01-2010, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Garden Design

On 1/19/2010 3:22 PM, Classic Man wrote:
Hi.
I wanted you to see my new Garden Design site and and say what do you
think about him.
Check it:
http://free.7host05.com/Smooth10/Home.htm

267 XHTML errors! Some browsers might have trouble viewing this. Some
search engines might have trouble indexing it.

You are trying to display some eight images, all of them GIF files. But
none of them display. I traced the URI for one of them; it was 404.

The language seems strange. For example, "grassplot" instead of "lawn",
"spices garden" instead of "herb garden". In what region or nation is
the intended audience?

"the walkway throw the different spices" The correct word is "through",
not "throw".

"Citrus trees on the other hand are not for playing but they can give us
tasty juices like orange, grapefruit, mango and more..." Mango is not a
citrus.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean