Old 20-01-2010, 05:14 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_22_] Jonno[_22_] is offline

Default The real Global warming problem...

Measuring temperature?
See how its done...

http://jonova.s3.amazonaws.com/sh1/t...ook_2-3_lq.pdf

The above will show you how crazy this situation has become....
I know nothing, you know nothing.
We are all fed through a filtered straw of newspapers, run by
politically influenced reports.
Think, out of the box (I hate that saying too), before we all get put
into one..

A statistician and a mathematical genius were interviewed for a job.
Asked what 1000 and 1000 added together equalled, the mathematician
answered, without referring to his calculator that two thousand was the
usual answer.
The statistician, closed the curtains, pulled out his scientific
calculator, which he'd previously brought from Kmart at a reduced price,
and asked, "what would you like it to be?"

That folks is what we are dealing with here.
Were using ALGore Rhythms.

Jonno wrote:
This rhetoric sounds like a tail wagging the dog.
Youre not very convincing at all!
There is HCL in the atmossphere and H2so4 and many other things, as
well as modern aircraft which are spreading aerosols of over the
stratosphere. These are much worse, and of course a more immeadiate
problem. Theyre not mentioned. CO2 is not even in the race.
You keep popping up. Well, time will tell. Youre wrong,
How many scientists does it take to convince David Hare Scott?
None he only listens to the ones which will boost his shares.
End of rant....

Nice deflection. Not a mention of the issues raised in the video you
posted.

David