Old 20-01-2010, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT Supermarket vegetables

"RogerT" wrote in message
.uk...
The message
from "'Mike'" contains these words:

and the final question is .......

'Have you ever seen a poor Farmer?'

NO

'Crying wolf' come to mind

I suggest you come to Wales and meet some hill farmers. Just look at the
suicide rate for farmers and the reasons for suicide and you'll soon
realise that there are terible promlems in the industry.

I'm not saying that all farmers are poor, those with enough capital and
expertise can flip between modes of farming to squeeze every available
subsidy going.

Roger T

Maybe so. I am looking around the farmers here on the Isle of Wight and
listening to people who live in other parts of the country where 'IN
GENERAL' the farmers are crying wolf, and have been for a long time.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk