Old 20-01-2010, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default OT Music new to me and You

In article ,
hubops wrote:

Harmonia Mundi 3:46 Mike Oldfield Music Of The Spheres Classical
MPEG audio file 6 1/19/10 4:02 PM 2008
Mike is still about and was new to me. What is new to you? Has a
tubular bells hint but I find that enjoyable.
Bill

I certainly remember Tubular Bells being all-the-rage,
back in high school.
Glad to hear Mike Oldfield is still making music.
http://tubular.net/ .. still quite a following, too.
I alway tend to reach for a few old favs ..
rather than seeking new stuff - I guess I'm in a rut.
I'm also big on home-grown (Canadian) music.
John T.

Sorry to hear of the passing of Kate McGarrigle. You North folk have
given the rest of us south some wonderful music. Except for Neil Young
....Just kidding.

Found this for perspective on North South Up down yada yada.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html Todays is a keeper.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/757.html What is Global Dimming??
Less light more shade world wide food implications
Reduction of Vitamin D too?