Old 20-01-2010, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default I have this plot

"R" wrote in message

"K" wrote in message
Christina Websell writes
I had this brilliant idea. Or is it?

There was a thread not so long ago from someone who wanted to let out a
large greenhouse as allotments. Although a lot of it is irrelevant, some
of the points made in that thread are relevant to your situation.

'twas me ;-)

Too costly to do what with all the problems with insewerences and
liability etc

I feel this proposed venture is the same and would plump for Christmas
Trees. This was suggested to me for quite an area at my last house which had
tooooooo much land. Never did anything about it, but there is quite a
business here on the Isle of Wight near Newport called 'Shide Trees'. A lot
more land, but how much do you need. I feel this would be a superb plot and
would look into it. 'Real' Christmas Trees are well in fashion, and sell
them rooted it has cleared the land for the next lot. Let them have the fun
and pleasure of digging their own up :-)))

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk