Old 21-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Bigal Bigal is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddymike View Post
Perhaps you would like to make your own charcoal as well,
see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXMUmby8PpU
for how it can be done.

Mike
Thanks mike. Yes, I do actually make my own charcoal using chippings from a planer which saves me having to crush it. Have been experimenting with making it for about a year. Unlike the Americans, fires in back gardens tend to be frowned upon, so I have used Google well with ChARCOAL PRODUCTION. Still some more work to do to get it to a fine art, but I'm getting there. I wish I could get it commercially in powder form and save myself a lot of hard work.
Bigal