Old 20-01-2010, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default OK to bury cat droppings?

"Spider" wrote in message

(Large amopunt snipped for brevity)

Although my garden is used by cats (including my own) and foxes, it is the
fox's poo that is the most dificult to deal with. It is deposited openly
where one can't avoid finding it, often in the middle of a plant where it
can't easily be cleaned up. Spider

The fox has shown you the way to solve your problem. Place something
prominent like a large log or boulder for him to crap on. He is marking his
territory by so doing, and you can then easily remove the mess and keep your
plants safe from his antics.

Bill