Old 21-01-2010, 06:51 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_22_] Jonno[_22_] is offline

Default Nobel prize for caution and fact-checking?

/Never argue/ with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell
the difference. *...*

On 21/01/2010 9:39 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:

I have tried treating you seriously and all I get is disengagement
with the issues and loony tunes conspiracy theories. I cannot decide
if you are a troll who is pulling my leg or a genuine frootloop. I
can decide to stop wasting time on you. Decision made. Bay at the
moon all you like.

David