Old 21-01-2010, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Home made pot compost.

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 19:47:48 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:39:36 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Broadback" wrote in message
I have a good supply of well rotted compost and leaf mould. what is the
best formulae for potting compost, and it is desirable to add any
fertilisers?
--

I have a blue book in which I note "useful things", you know, the sort
of

There are websites with all the necessary information. Maybe easier to
use
one
than to type your note book? :-)

http://www.the-organic-gardener.com/making-compost.html

That would be "no" then.
Ah well.
Just wait until you want something from my blue book...
Maybe only I know it ;-)

I was trying to save you work. If your recipe is different by all means go
ahead
and post it. :-)
--

No. Shan't!