Old 22-01-2010, 01:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default OT To bad someone in our congress doesnt have the guts to saythis.

aluckyguess wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TOFe85cmAE

I am not a voter for your congress but I would hope that my elected
representatives were more perceptive and informed than the speaker in
this clip. Being unable to distinguish between climate and weather does
not fill me with confidence that the speaker understands anything about
climate change.

David

That's the knee jerk argument. My skepticism comes in as to how much
weather change is man made vs just what mother nature does. We hear
other planets in our solar system are also warming and I don't think
anybody there are driving SUV's.