Old 22-01-2010, 05:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Hummingbird

If you missed it you could watch:-

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episo...-agility/5441/
Cheers Wendy

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message

"Travis" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:53:18 -0800, Paddy's Pig wrote:

Did anyone see the Nature show "Hummingbirds: Magic in the Air" on PBS
10 January 2010?

I just saw a repeat of it tonight on KLCS. Absolutely fascinating. I had
observed them flying around above my lawn apparently chasing and eating
bugs but of course you can never see it in hi-def slo motion unless you
see the action on TV. Whoever filmed that was mighty good.

The whole show was just great.
--
Pat