Old 22-01-2010, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default If there are any of my gardening friends

Maddie wrote
Lurking over the fence across the pond who don't have my address, it's
me, Maddie. aka madgardener formerly up on the hill, overlooking
English Mountain, back in Faerie Holler in Eastern Tennessee zone 7,
Sunset zone 36. Now I've moved to Western Tennessee, miss my
mountains, and the old Faerie Holler is completely gone. I've brought
with me as best the remains of several containers of perennials and
sedums and such, and am learning a new land. Western Tennessee is
unlike anything I've experienced before in gardening. It's considered
Delta, as it's not far from the Mississippi River. Is farmland,
predominantly cotton, corn and soybean crops. Huge in cotton. (I sent
me mum in law over in Southwestern England some cotton to show her
what it looked like before it was picked and processed) I took this
alter identity until I was sure I could show me face. If anyone wants
to say howdy, you can reach me through my yahoo account. Since this
is also swamp and boggy land around here, I KNOW I will at least be
hearing the peepers soon. Not sure when, but I'll give out an update
as I have it. I've missed my friends over here very much. And
apparently I have something in common here besides good lifetime
gardening friends. And they know what I mean gbseg
maddie gardening now in zone 7b in the Western edge of Tennessee with
her English husband

I wondered where you had gone, welcome back.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden