Old 22-01-2010, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default where to order plug plants etc.

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , Janet Tweedy
wrote

it's very tempting to buy over the Internet or by post as I can do that
anytime.,

Avoid Thompson and Morgan! Poor quality plants with barely any roots and a
couple of leaves. Nothing resembling the "perfect plug plant" pictures in
the catalogues. Shipped too early and don't survive very well in the
postal system.

--
Alan

I could say just the same of Parkers. I buy their bulbs, but that's all.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London,