Old 23-01-2010, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default OT Music new to me and You

In article ,
hubops wrote:

Sorry to hear of the passing of Kate McGarrigle. You North folk have
given the rest of us south some wonderful music.
Bill

Linda Ronstadt gave a nice interview on CBC radio last night,
about Kate McGarrigle. I'll have to dust-off our McGarrigle
record and give it a spin.
John T.

Heart Like A Wheel 3:13 Kate & Anna Mcgarrigle Kate & Anna
McGarrigle Folk MPEG audio file 100 2005

Did you mean to post a www link to the song ? Bill ?
All I see is the text - as above .
.. my McGarrigle record was warped :-(
John T.

If you google "Kate & Anna Mcgarrigle, Heart Like A Wheel", you'll go
straight to where you can play it. Not just a sound bite, but the whole
song.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines