Old 18-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Rob Halgren

Default David Hunt orchids

Gene Schurg wrote:

Rob,

It just occured to me that the Mortgage spams have a purpose. They know
what an orchid addict you've become and they want you to have every possible
opportunity to borrow large sums of cash to supply your habit. Of course
you may reach a point where you can no longer pay all those mortgages and
may need some perscription drugs to keep you from doing something drastic.

Maybe I'm asking for it with my .sig. Although I haven't needed
more credit for a while.

The other "enhancements" I won't comment upon there might be children
reading

Haven't had any complaints so far, but maybe that is just midwestern
politeness... *grin*

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit