Old 18-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Jayne

Default Bloody Cats

As I said in an earlier thread - you better check if the cat is microchipped
first - if so it is the owner's property so it would be like shooting their
dog..

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:53:58 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

Pussy Galore scribbled:

I've been lurking in this NG for some time now, and I have to say that
I am amazed by the tolerance that some people show towards CATS!

Welcome to the anti cat league. If you find it such a problem it can be
dealt with easily. 410 bird gun.

While a .410 would likely be effective as a feline solution, it would
generate the sort of audible report, that could alert the neighbors and
get a bit nasty. A much more discreet alternative might be found he
http://www.ejmailorder.co.uk/airguns/air-rifles.htm

Bart