Old 24-01-2010, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Wild garlic

:
I would like to establish a biggish area of wild garlic, what would be
the best thing to do, use plants or bulbs

Eiher, but remember that slugs and snails *LOVE* ramsons.

Plant a few bulbs and assuming you can keep the mollusca off them as the
seeds ripen, they'll be everywhere in no time at all.

--
Rusty

Thank you everyone, I already use Comfrey as ground cover and thought that
Wild Garlic would be as quick, from what I am told that would be right.

kate