Old 24-01-2010, 12:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default OT To bad someone in our congress doesnt have the guts to say this.

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Frank wrote:

Heartland Institute, which is anti, has a very intriguing study on US
earth bound temperature measurement stations(snip)

I am sorry I am not dredging through a whole website. If you have a
particular point give a link to it (snip)

Just for your info David: Senator Fielding attended a conference run by the
Heartland Institute prior to the ETS debate. No doubt you'll remember the
brouhaha. Crikey has some interesting things to say about it:
http://www.crikey.com.au/2009/06/09/...tic-heartland/