Old 24-01-2010, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Wild garlic

Sacha writes
On 2010-01-24 10:47:11 +0000, K said:

Rusty Hinge writes
Kate Morgan wrote:
I would like to establish a biggish area of wild garlic, what would
the best thing to do, use plants or bulbs
Eiher, but remember that slugs and snails *LOVE* ramsons.

My entire gardening is based around avoiding plants which are slug
food. But I have no problem at all with snails on wild garlic.

Saves time in the kitchen, eh Kay?? ;-))

You know I didn't mean that!

I just have never found wild garlic to be damaged by snails or slugs.
--
Kay