Old 24-01-2010, 04:51 PM
wibble wibble is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Electric blanketweed

Taking off the netting today I have just had a good look at my pond after the winter - and was dismayed to see that blanket weed appears to already have started to sprout , which considering the coldness I find amazing. Last year I had a real job keeping it under control. I am sure its been asked many times but how good are the electronic controllers that claim to destabilize the blanket weed cells. Is there a market leader that actually does what they claim to do.