Old 24-01-2010, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Picture on another Ng

"Sacha" wrote
"Bob Hobden" said:

There is a post on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens by Paddy's Pig asking
what a plant is. I'm sure I know it but can't remember it's name. It's
driving me mad, can some of you please look and see if you can ID it
and put me out of my misery?

NIN don't allow me access to that one, Bob and when I try to look
through Google groups I seem to get to Garden Banter and all sorts of
other locations! What am I doing wrong, or not doing rightly?

It's a binary Ng so NIN won't carry it.
I use BT for those groups, does your ISP carry binary groups?
You can access it through Gardenbanter I believe.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden