Old 25-01-2010, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
AZ Nomad[_3_] AZ Nomad[_3_] is offline

Default equal time to you guy's God

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:29:58 -0800, Wildbilly wrote:
In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:42:26 +1100, David Hare-Scott
wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:49:20 +1100, David Hare-Scott
wrote:
aluckyguess wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
Frank wrote:
http://atroshenko.com/NSAlBuddha.html

You don't get it. It is not your God or your authority figure that
matters - it is the evidence.

David

What evidence?

You are not serious (unless you are claiming to be a home-schooled
14 year old) so this doesn't warrant a reply.

David

Because you have no evidence.

Not at all but I am not going to start in with a 500 pages book. My reply
was about the method of forming your views and understanding not about the
evidence itself. The Buddha/Gore joke suggests that the matter is
religious - I was saying that it shouldn't be.

David

In other words, you have no evidence.

By your standards, neither do you. The facts are in dispute, however the
preponderance of scientist agree that it appears that the planet is

maybe I misfollowed the thread. I thought somebody was making a
claim that god or gods exist.