Old 25-01-2010, 05:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default equal time to you guy's God

In article ,
says...

By your standards, neither do you. The facts are in dispute, however the
preponderance of scientist agree that it appears that the planet is

maybe I misfollowed the thread. I thought somebody was making a
claim that god or gods exist.

The thread is about global warming.

Frank threw a rather dumb monkey wrench into the mechanism by changing
the subject line and posting a link to

http://atroshenko.com/NSAlBuddha.html --an irrelevancy and in context, I
think an ad hominem.

I've stayed out of the mix to this point because I believe the small fry
AGW chiquitita pequeño tiranitos require no answer that absorbs more
than a moment of my time.

Generally I think AGW types have no instinct for the opportunity
embedded in an wholistic response to global warming.