Old 25-01-2010, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Picture on another Ng

On 25 Jan, 18:05, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

I may be able to help, but don't get that newsgroup - not because
University newsfeeds are censored (though they are - seriously!)
but because our dite does not take binaries.

Ok, in order to help all those that can't see it I've put a copy of the
photo on my flickr page...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobden/4303645971/

Those leaves don't look like Lonicera to me although the trunks certainly
do.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Ay last a picture.
I would rule out conifer as the trunks have been cut back so hard and
have sprouted from the cut area,
I am inclined to Lonicera but not L. Natidia but the slightly more lax
form Lonicera Pileata
David Hill