Old 27-01-2010, 01:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Crichton on global warming skepticism

On Jan 26, 11:39*am, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:43:27 GMT, Part_No wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote in
:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:29:31 -0500, Frank
wrote:
http://www.crichton-official.com/spe...talfuture.html

he is uneducated on the subject. *

You would have to be educated in the subject to come to your simple
statement "he is uneducated on the subject."
Can you explain you own theory? If you have one!
I doubt you can even understand the subject...get a life

I'm going to ignore your ad hominem. *

You suggest that crighton is educated about the subject. *Please tell
us about his credentials.

Crichton, of course was educated as an MD and you can call this
science as he evaluated facts with a critical eye. His "State of
Fear" while fiction has, I believe, a couple of hundred references to
global warming studies.
GW was not intent of book but he arrived at his conclusions from his
in depth research for the book.