Old 28-01-2010, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default OK to bury cat droppings?

"K" wrote in message
Malcolm writes

In article , K
writes
Malcolm writes

The word patronise comes from the Latin "pater" = father. So, as I'm old
enough to be your father........

Now that's interesting, because I assumed Tina was my age, and you're
certainly not old enough to be my father ;-)

Sure about that, are you?

Not absolutely sure ... but I think I may have met you ;-)

While I couldn't possibly make any such assumption about Tina's age,

Of course you can! Whether it's sensible or polite to do so is another
question, but you can always make assumptions if you wish.

What I love about about Malcolm is that he is always polite to women, even
if I stir him sometimes.
I'd really like to meet him one day although it's unlikely as I am in the
middle of England and he is on Islay.

Tina

--
Kay