Old 29-01-2010, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Home made pot compost.

"Sacha" wrote ...

lots of things are in my blue book, old recipes, tips about
chickens,
gardening and more. Not everything is on the internet.
Tina

Especially not the little tips friends or older family members pass
down.
What an interesting book to have. You should think about publishing
that,
Tina - there seems to be a market for that sort of thing now.
--

Nah. I gathered it together myself and it's still ongoing. I expect
when I

I think it sounds like one of those books people will dig out a century
hence and treasure. Don't let them throw it away - leave it to a much
younger somebody or even a local museum. All those tips are going to be
lost you know!
--

I know. Nobody in my family will want it. It seems such a shame that all I
know will disappear.