Old 29-01-2010, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Leylandii for burning?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:53:54 -0000, "Pete"

I burn lots of coniferous stuff. builidng wopod scraps, douglas fir,
scots
pine, odd bits of spruce. once dry its not the worst spitter in the
world
by a long chalk. Willow and polar just as bad if not worse.

Yes - I have had trouble with polar as well.
Not a lot of heat comes out in my experience (:-(

Despite GW?

There is quite a bit of hot air talked in gardeners world - I'll grant you
!
Pete