Old 29-01-2010, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default OT Music new to me and You

In article ,
hubops wrote:

Sorry to hear of the passing of Kate McGarrigle. You North folk have
given the rest of us south some wonderful music. Except for Neil Young
...Just kidding.
Bill

Linda Ronstadt gave a nice interview on CBC radio last night,
about Kate McGarrigle. I'll have to dust-off our McGarrigle
record and give it a spin.
I don't think that I own any Neil Young ..
John T.

See if you can find this. Five Octaves yes five .

Bill

Lady Jane 5:01 Rotary Connection Rotary Connection Rock 100 4
1/22/10 6:41 PM MPEG audio file 1967

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA