Old 29-01-2010, 10:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
A Paul Ing A Paul Ing is offline

Default Electric blanketweed

On Jan 29, 2:04*pm, (Mad as a Box of Frogs)
wrote:
In article ,
A Paul Ing wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:23 pm, wibble wrote:
--
wibble

Are you some kind of dumb **** wibble. Does this look like a dam forum
to talka about weeds and water and slimey fish. I think nmot. Take a
freaking hike you limey *******. And while your at it go get your
crooked teeth fixed. Brits have nasty looking teeth.

Dear Paul - I happen to be born in the US and living at the moment in the
UK.
My teeth happen to be pretty neat - unlike your state of mind. As an
american you should be shamed, but I expect that emotion eludes you. God
bless and have a great life.

--
wibble

Good bye dickhead..............ya ****ing limey in disguise

I don't see Wibble leaving, you American moron.

--
Master of Puppets * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement * * * * *Am I the only one with half a brain?- Hide quoted text -

Your a ****ing ****** dude. I bet you blow Limeys for pocket money!