Old 30-01-2010, 06:20 PM
lblizard lblizard is offline
Registered User

Question Sago Palm is going white, dying I think - HELp

A couple of years ago I bought a very small sago palm (cycas revoluta) from Fuertaventura and brought it back to the UK.

I have been growing it (its the first time I have tried to grow anything like this) and it as ok until about a year ago the leaves/palms died slowly as 3 new ones sprouted. I say okay, slow the palm leafs are about 10cm long.
I have repotted it twicw, last time about 10months ago to a pot about 15 cms wide and deep but 1 palm has died off and the other two are going dry and white and I fear it is about to die.

I have always kept it in my south facing window sill.

I really want to save it, it is a reminder of a lovely holiday.

Can anyone help?