Old 31-01-2010, 04:38 PM
alison1971 alison1971 is offline
Registered User

Location: leigh lancashire
Smile

I am going to have a new fence popped between us and next door neighbours aswel as wanting trees in the garden.
I guess what i am wanting is a full, private garden fast, i have never had such a stark garden and also never had nosy neighbours either!

I have some seeds already and shall have a go at growing this tree and hopefully pop it down the bottom of the garden.

I do like landscaped gardens, but im a fond lover of full (sort of 'the secret garden') type of garden - so if anyone has any other ideas of fast growing trees, that may suit a moist/occasionally water logged soil (as the bottom of my garden does get wet in heavy rain) i would be really greatful for opinions and ideas.

Thanks for all your replies
alison