Old 18-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Ponder_Eh

Default Ice Out 2003

I always come back to read this Newsgroup in the Spring, when the Ice on
The Pond starts to melt. Winter seems to last so long up here in Canada
(actually it not only seems to last a long time it DOES last a long time)
that it is nice to read about things that I will be doing in another month
or so. And click on the URLs and look at all those pictures of ponds that
have Water in them instead of Ice like mine has.

This year I took a few pictures of The Pond as the Ice was melting and
then... the weather changed... not for the Better. So I decided to add a
page to my website and Document 'Ice Out 2003'. My wife says I have more
pictures of The Pond in the Winter than I do of The Pond in the Summer so I
figured pictures of The Pond in the Spring would be a nice change.

Spring ain't quite here yet... but I'm watching for it... and posting
pictures regularly on the 'Ice Out 2003' page of my Website at
http://ponder_eh.tripod.com/

Keep Warm, and Dry.
-Ponder_eh?-