Old 01-02-2010, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default I see ......

Of course top posting would also be the solution for those who do not know
how to snip :-))

It doesn't matter what dross has been posted before :-))

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Perhaps to make it simple for you as you are the only one with a problem,
I should top post?

Kind regards

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:13:38 -0000, 'Mike' wrote:

Nothing :-)

You posted your reply to Derek *after* a sig sep for some reason - so
thankfully, in this reply from me, we can't see what you've written .

*Please* learn how to post correctly in usenet - you've been using it for
long enough - do you have learning difficulties ?
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton