Old 02-02-2010, 12:04 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Cool

Wildbilly;875925]In article
,
ciarandeb
wrote:

Want an answer to your organic gardening question? Just e-mail me the
question
and I will put it up on my
website. http://www.$$$$.com . You will get an answers
to your mailbox (at most once a day). I will not publish your email
addre$$.

You act like an idiot. I presume we can consider you an idiot. Do you,
or do you not see questions on this page? Amaze us with your wisdom.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines

if you're sending the answer to a persons question to their mailbox
why would u have to also put it on your website?
this to me makes no logical sense at all.
cyaaaaaaaa, sockiescat