Old 02-02-2010, 01:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_22_] Jonno[_22_] is offline

Default Alan Jones and Lord Monckton on Utube

Nope only some of his stuff is credible.
This is incredible.
I live well away from city politics and Alan Jones, but you really have
to hear what Lord Monckton has to say....
Even Jones can understand him!

On 2/02/2010 9:18 AM, Jeßus wrote:
In ,
said...
:
:Climate change as youve never heard it for some reason from our PM
:Part 1
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBU4gM_Z0
:
:This is serious stuff:
:Part 2
:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDUdnQ4
:
:Wednesday, 11 November 2009
:Is the Copenhagen treaty about creating a world government?
:Alan Jones talks to Lord Monckton, British climate change sceptic, who
:says the Copenhagen treaty is about creating a world government.
:If its tru, then we are on a thin ledge, and we have elected someone who
:would give your rights away when he wasnt legally entitled to do so.

You actually listen to Alan Jones?