Old 02-02-2010, 04:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default Get an answer to your organic gardening question

In article ,
sockiescat wrote:

Wildbilly;875925]In article
,
ciarandeb
wrote:
-
Want an answer to your organic gardening question? Just e-mail me the
question
and I will put it up on my
website. http://www.$$$$.com . You will get an answers
to your mailbox (at most once a day). I will not publish your email
addre$$.-

You act like an idiot. I presume we can consider you an idiot. Do you,
or do you not see questions on this page? Amaze us with your wisdom.

http://tinyurl.com/yfg6htt
http://tinyurl.com/ydntphz

if you're sending the answer to a person's question to their mailbox
why would u have to also put it on your website?
this to me makes no logical sense at all.
cyaaaaaaaa, sockiescat

Sockie, Sockie, Sockie, can't you see that the web site has been
mockingly altered? Good citations though :O)

Power to the People, right on.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100119/...ting_activists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/1/19/headlines