Old 02-02-2010, 03:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Alan Jones and Lord Monckton on Utube

In article ,
said...
:
:
:On 2/02/2010 9:18 AM, Jeßus wrote:
: In ,
:
said...
: :
: :Climate change as youve never heard it for some reason from our PM
: :Part 1
: :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBU4gM_Z0
: :
: :This is serious stuff:
: :Part 2
: :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDUdnQ4
: :
: :Wednesday, 11 November 2009
: :Is the Copenhagen treaty about creating a world government?
: :Alan Jones talks to Lord Monckton, British climate change sceptic, who
: :says the Copenhagen treaty is about creating a world government.
: :If its tru, then we are on a thin ledge, and we have elected someone who
: :would give your rights away when he wasnt legally entitled to do so.
:
: You actually listen to Alan Jones?
:
:
:Nope only some of his stuff is credible.

"Only some" is being rather generous, IMO...

:This is incredible.
:I live well away from city politics and Alan Jones, but you really have
:to hear what Lord Monckton has to say....
:Even Jones can understand him!

If only I could hear Lord Monckton without hearing Alan Jones...
Unfortunately I just can't tolerate AJ.