Old 02-02-2010, 09:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Alan Jones and Lord Monckton on Utube

In article , said...
:
:Jeßus wrote:
: In article ,
said...
:
: Jeßus wrote:
: In article ,
:
said...
: snip
: You actually listen to Alan Jones?
:
: If you are looking for a Messiah and rampant populism doesn't put
: you off then you need look no further. Personally I prefer less
: frothing at the mouth.
:
: I'm not sure who is worse - Alan Jones or his core audience. The few
: people I've met who are rabid AJ listeners have been without exception
: gullible, bigoted, narrow-minded simpletons who can be manipulated by
: their own (usually) irrational fears.
:
: More importantly, does he know anything about growing lettuce in a
: hot climate or saving your buk choy from cabbage moth?
:
: Indeed... probably best that normal programming resumes on
: aus.gardens.
:
:It turns out not to be the AJ that we know and love but his spiritual cousin
:Alex Jones a shock jock from Texas.

Ohhhh... ALEX Jones. Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with Alex.

I wouldn't exactly lump them in the same basket - they definitely hold
opposing views. Problem with Alex is, he does often have valid point,
but then he invariably (one way or the other) drops a big metaphorical
steaming turd at some point in his rants, which does his credibility no
good at all.