Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Victorian or earlier vegetable varieties

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2010-02-03 12:19:28 +0000, Gopher said:

snip
Anyway, I look forward to seeing what comes up. My wife was also
greatly taken with the Agapanthi(?) and I have a feeling further
investment may be imminent.

Not, too, too far away for you: http://www.pcplants.co.uk/index.cfm
snip

Thank you Sacha. Much appreciated and, as you say, not overly far from
us. Maybe we can take a day's circular tour, provided we can get an
appointment to visit Christopher's place in Pennard. (Note to self -
must sequester Senior Management's credit cards. Such days out can have
dire consequences)
--
Gopher .... I know my place!