Old 04-02-2010, 07:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_22_] Jonno[_22_] is offline

Default Reminder to self

Reminds me of the avid photographer. He went to photograph Halleys
comet, and didnt put film in his camera.
He went on the rest of his life saying similar. I must put film in my
camera I must put film in my camera. etc el infinitum....
Too bad he worked at Kodak Melbourne. He got free film too.....
He let the cat out of the bag at work and , not being able to stand the
ribbing from fellow workers, applied to retire within 4 weeks.
Too bad were are all human.....
So tell us about it David...despite out differences....
(Said the sadist NO!)

On 4/02/2010 5:55 PM, anm wrote:
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 17:40:18 +1100, David Hare-Scott wrote:

I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what. I must cut zucchinis daily no
matter what. I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what. I must cut
zucchinis daily no matter what. I must cut zucchinis daily no matter
what. I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what. ....

David

lol
Day(s) of the Triffids, David?
They're coming to get you!

You obviously got the fertilisation sorted
Keep smiling
anm