Old 04-02-2010, 09:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Reminder to self

David Hare-Scott wrote:
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.

David

Got'ny advice for a newbie watermelon grower?

I had no *idea* they grew this big! Mine's gone 10m in one direction and
15m in the other and it's growing what seems to be billions of
watermelons! We've already culled quite a few of them, but you can
almost detect the vine growing. Each morning, it seems to have added
another couple of feet in every direction!

Is it likely to pick up my dunny and cart it away????

PS. The melons are *gorgeous*: sweet and juicy as can be.

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia