Old 04-02-2010, 12:41 PM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Reminder to self

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Trish Brown wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.
I must cut zucchinis daily no matter what.

David

Got'ny advice for a newbie watermelon grower?

I owe it all to my producer and choreographer ..... no no

Let me start again. I owe it all to my producers: to Jabba, Bobby,
Trouble, Shannon, Tia, Chatty, Big Ted, Wildeyes, Hugo and Dektop
Magic. They did all the hard work. I feel so proud and humble. I just
followed in their footsteps.

With a barrow.

ROFL! That's a load of old... and you know it!

Is it likely to pick up my dunny and cart it away????

No for that you need pumpkins.

Well the pumpkins were planted the week after the melons and already
they're having an unnatural relationship in the middle of the bed! I
can't untwine them: they've knotted themselves together in what looks
like a Turk's Head Knot! My dunny is a heritage item, you know: it has
wall-to-wall air-conditioning and a determined list to the left. It's
been host to numerous blue-tongues, black snakes and Miss Redbacks over
the years. In fact, we sort of hoped the pumpkin might hold it together
for a few years longer before we'll need to replace it. I hate to
destroy the ... je ne sais quoi? ... of an heritage building. Y'know?

I really envy you all that horse poo. Hope you've been giving the lads
the odd apple or carrot by way of thanks?

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia