Old 05-02-2010, 05:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
PC PC is offline

Default Reminder to self

anm wrote:
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 14:34:43 +1100, David Hare-Scott wrote:

anm wrote:
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 07:40:20 +0000, Jonno wrote:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5197661_pick-zucchini.html Some help perhaps.
I just put some in too, to take advantage of the rain that was due
today. At 6:20 pm we got 20 mill...with more on the way. They should
bolt, and stay online (computerese) till end of summer... Where am I?
Anyone hazard a guess?
snip

Dunno ...
Is this a case of "where's" Walter"; OR Where in the World is Carmen
Miranda? (AKA jonno / Johnno / Steve / PC etc etc"")???

How many socks do reckon he has?

David

grin Including or excluding you, David .....?

Overall, dunno. There are at least a couple more that have been used on
this ng, but I didn't make a record and can't remember offhand the nics
that appeared. I'm afraid that I am not interested enough to do other
than cursory checks for the obvious when my curiosity is piqued. People
do what they want; not for me to question - unless it impacts on me

Too many newsgroups and ways of hiding ID. Guess we will need to drive
by his/her place on washing day and check to see what's on the line ;-P

Keep smiling
anm

You dont have to do this. (Asio may have to to trust and verify). I'll
save you the trouble.....
At last count 5 in the wash, and some 15 in my drawer, and a few odd
ones. A few holy ones for church. A few under the washing machine (or
lost in it) probably matching the odd ones. All boring colours so I dont
offend the flat earth people.
I just hope you dont wanta know about my underwear. Thats going a bit far.
Why do you ask O nosey one?
Mind you I do wear different hats on different days....I cant tell how
many or what type.