Old 18-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Stephen Howard

Default compost

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:03:07 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

I can sympathise with that. We got this one because we have just bought a
very wee caraven and it is cheaper to pull. We are in Moffat this weekend
and I am having a good look around the garden centres but the plants are
awfully expensive!

ps .. yes we are very aware of any hold ups behind us and we always stop to
allow them to pass

Moffat... the Scottish Moffat??
If so, you must procure, beg, borrow or steal a bag of Moffat toffees!
If you don't like 'em... send 'em to me!!

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk