Old 05-02-2010, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
countymayo.j countymayo.j is offline

Default Ground cover after a serious stroke

On Feb 4, 11:34*am, wrote:
In article ,

john bently wrote:

I saw some time ago some japanese corgettes growing in someones garden. This
seems to fit the bill. Fast growing big leaves that spread quickly, but have
one base point that can easily be dug up.

Send me your address, and I will post some seeds of Little Gem and
Queensland Blue squashes. *Both are excellent winter eating. *They
will need some attention to get going - I recommend starting them
indoors and planting out when they start to spread (i.e. pot them
on until they are in 5-8" pots, but will do the job.

Be warned - the latter are extremely aggressive.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Oh Nick, please can I have some, please!!!!!!

Judith