Old 06-02-2010, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
ciarandeb ciarandeb is offline

Default Get an answer to your organic gardening question

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in my post. I am running a Q+A web about
organic gardening http://organicgreenfingers.com. I believe some
people have problems registering with web sites for technical reasons,
because they aren't sure what to do or they just don't want to. I am
offering a service which is take any questions that are emailed to me
and post them on my web site. These questions will then be they will
be answered and the answers will be mailed to them. It's pretty
simple really.

Regards,
Ciaran.